Sunday, March 27, 2016

Young Studs In Black Leather: That's What I Want

About the only thing other than my old friends I miss about living in Chicago is all the black leather clad guys.
In fact I miss that so much I couldn't resist writing a song about it just to reminisce.
I am now in relentlessly hot, sunny AZ.  Unless it's a local Harley chapter I am lucky enough to catch roaring past, I don't see very much else in the way of men in  black leather anything and cowboy boots just don't do it for me.


Anyway, I also did an animated photo blog and was surprised at the big turnout I received after putting out the word I was looking for men of all ages posing in black leather garb to exploit  err I mean put into it.
I continued getting more photos long after I had already finished and released the video. Perhaps one day I shall do another including some new fresh leather clad stud muffins for all our viewing pleasure.
So if you are looking for some male eye candy, click above and enjoy. I'm always willing to share ; )

Yes 18 to 80. Bald, skinny, fat or crazy, I love them all.

You may also listen to Young Studs on Spotify, Groove, Google Music, Apple Music and all other major sites
https://play.spotify.com/track/20q3xs5Dw5ESdVWfIR1F2v



No comments:

Post a Comment